- Location : Karang Asem (2 hours from Kuta)
- Rafting Duration : 2.5 hours river rafting
- Whole Duration : 7 - 8 hours
- Boat Capacity : max. 4 + 1 Guide
- Lunch : Included
Telaga Waja Rafting Bali Program Highlight
Telaga Waja river is one of the fantastic place for white water rafting in Bali, it has the longest rafting track about 17 kilometers or it takes about 2.5 - 3 hours to get to the finish point. Telaga Waja river is located in Muncan Karang Asem Bali or it is about 2 hours from Kuta by car.
Telaga waja rafting offers challenging adventure tours with medium level rapids (Level II - IV), and you will get the sensation of plunging in a 4 meter high drops dam. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the rafting trail, such as: nice rocks, clean water, flows along the expanse of green fields, hills, valleys, cliffs and waterfalls.
The advantage of Telaga waja rafting is it has easy access to the river as well as from the river to the restaurant, so you don't have to walk up the stairs much. Telaga waja rafting is suitable for any level experience (beginner - advance), child from 5 yo or elderly until 65 years old and safe for non swimmers.
Each participant will be briefed and escorted by a professional rafting guide. The package includes the complete safety equipment like helmet, life jacket, paddle, and insurance. If you’re still not sure which track you should take, feel free to contact our team to discuss the right trip that suits your needs.
TELAGA WAJA RAFTING PRICE
Here are the price list of Telaga Waja rafting Bali. Price based on per person. Minimum booking 2 persons for morning session, and 4 persons for afternoon session.
3 person : IDR 435k /person
4 person & more: IDR 375k /person
* Minimum booking 2 person
2 person : IDR 370k /person
3 person : IDR 340k /person
4 person & more : IDR 320k /person
* Minimum booking 2 person
- Air conditioner pickup and return hotel transfers (if you choose include transport).
- Welcome Drink (Mineral water / Tea)
- Complete Safety Rafting equipment
- Professionally trained and experience Rafting Guide
- Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable
- Complete changing/shower facilities with clean towels
- Plastic Bag to Wrap Your Wet Clothes
- Lunch/meal and Tea/Mineral water
- Government Tax
- And insurance for 7 – 60 y.o
Excluding: Price above are not included for personal expenses. Such as photo, video or optional drink at the restaurant.
Telaga Waja rafting offers 2 sessions a day, morning and afternoon. Select what session you prefer, and inform us when you make a booking. Here are the pickup schedule on each session.
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu||07.45 - 08.00 AM||10.15 - 10.30 AM|
|Kuta, Seminyak, Denpasar||08.00 - 08.15 AM||10.30 - 10.45 AM|
|Ubud||08.15 - 08.45 AM||10.30 - 11.00 AM|
|Sanur||08.30 - 08.45 AM||10.45 - 11.00 AM|
**For afternoon session, minimum participant is 3 persons
MORNING TRIP ITINERARY
@ 08.00 AM - Pickup at hotel (pickup time may vary depend on your hotel location)
@ 10.00 AM - Registration and setup equipment
@ 10.15 AM - Enjoy the River Rafting Adventure
@ 01.15 PM - Reach at Rafting finish point, take shower, and take Lunch
@ 02.00 PM - Finish and Back to Hotel
AFTERNOON TRIP ITINERARY
@ 10.15 AM - Pickup at hotel (pickup time may vary depend on your hotel location)
@ 12.20 PM - Registration and setup equipment
@ 12.40 PM - Enjoy the River Rafting Adventure
@ 03.40 PM - Reach at Rafting finish point, take shower, and take Lunch
@ 04.30 PM - Finish and Back to Hotel
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Change of clothes (short pant and casual shirts)
- River Shoes/sendal ( Optional )
- Action Camera / Phone camera
- Money for optional drink and souvenir.
- Price Valid for direct booking only, not by third party
- Minimum booking is 2 persons, will there additional charge for single booking IDR 200.000
- Minimum booking for afternoon session is 3 participants
- We accept payment in USD or Indonesian Rupiah based on the latest exchange rates.
- Please provide CASH Money for payment.
5 REASONS WHY BOOK TELAGA WAJA RAFTING
- Offers the longest rafting track, approximately 14 - 17 km
- Easier access on start and finish point (not require long walk)
- Clearest water condition compared to the other water rafting site in Bali
- The rapid classes are mostly 2 - 3 and get sensation Big drop Dam ±4 meters.
- Beautiful scenery during the journey to the river location
WORRY FREE! Book this special offer now and pay it on the day in location.
Telaga Waja Rafting Bali GUEST REVIEW'S
Did you have try it?
Show 11-17 of 17 reviews
Very fun! Beautiful area
The experience was great. The communication of making reservation was very easy as the company is very responsive to the email. The facilities met our expectation on the pricing we paid. The guides are very friend and they make the rafting experience memorable. Overall will recommend people to book with this company for hassle free experience.
Two hours of beautiful nature and excitement. We had a child 12years with us and it was doable to her too.
Fun, thrilling and an overall great experience with great instructors. One tip: Do not wear slippers or footwear that is easily removed. :)
So much fun rafting! Pretty calm river, not many dropp outs but suitable for beginners. Felt safe with guide although he was shouting on us a bit. Had a pick up in Canggu, took almost 3h to drive to the river, unfortunately no air in the car. Not that many others on the river, made it more special and soo beautiful sutroundings!
We had a super trip yesterday, thanks to Mangu/Mancu (dont know his name exacty). Worked very hard on the river and was superfriendly.
Great experience and amazing guide!
USD 70 /person
Special Price Now
USD 29 /Person
FOR MINIMUM BOOKING 4 PEOPLE
(OUR PRICE IS VALID FOR DIRECT BOOKING ONLY)
BOOK NOW, AND PAY ON THE DAY IN LOCATION
Call/WhatsApp: +6285100352668 / +6281353046942